I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas. Where has time gone? I feel like the second half of this year has flown by!
Unfortunately given the current situation with lockdown restrictions, there is no guarantee that we will be celebrating Christmas the same way that we used to before the pandemic. This has given me a few ideas on what Josh, and I can do to make the lead up to Christmas a bit more exciting.
As we both work from home and have a more spare time than usual, we have decided to watch a Christmas movie every night from 1st December to Christmas Day! I love how Christmas movies make me feel and there is nothing better to watch in December, with the cold wet weather we usually endure in England.
As we will be watching 25 movies in the lead up to Christmas, below is a list of the 5 movies that I can’t wait to watch…..
- Home Alone – You can never go wrong with an all-time classic Christmas movie. This movie takes me back to my childhood every time I watch it and I am looking forward to watching it
2. The Knight before Christmas – This is great watch. I am definitely looking forward to watching it again as I absolutely love the chemistry between Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Whitehouse in the film
3. Holidate – A new holiday movie on Netflix. With the movie market being crowded, I feel this is a great modern addition and I actually enjoyed it when I first watched it. I have added it in the list of movies that we will be watching.
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas – I can’t believe I haven’t seen this movie, considering it is nearly as old as I am. It would be rude not to have this in the list of movies to watch
5. Elf – Who doesn’t love a bit of Will Ferrell? This is one of Josh’s favourites!
Which Christmas movies are you going to be watching this year? I would also love to know what you favourite Christmas movie is. Please feel free to use the comments section below.